- Choice of stylish templates designed especially for musicians.
- Most musical genres covered, including teachers.
- Update or change your site whenever you want.
- Have as many pages and sections as you like.
- Use our stunning photography and/or upload your own.
- Add as many videos and Soundcloud files as you like.
- Link to your social media and any other sites.
- Free 2 week trial.
Clik.com Websites Ltd is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Clik.com Websites Ltd may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 1/5/2018.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- contact information including email address
If you purchase a domain we will ask you for your date of birth in accordance with the requirements of the domain registrar.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
Internal record keeping
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send information about our products using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
If you purchase a domain, we will pass the required information to the domain registrar. Please see the terms and conditions for the relevant country registrar for how this information will be used.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer.
Cookies are required to use the Clik system to manage a website.
Cookies are also required to use the shopping cart facility on our client sites.
We use tracking cookies to analyse user traffic on our site and on our client sites. A cookies to identify your browser and each visit will be applied. These may be declined.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- You may edit your contact preferences at any time in the admin system
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless required by law to do so. We may include promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting in our regular newsletter.
You may view details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. All the information we hold about you is viewable in the administration system for your site.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please edit your details using the system or raise a support ticket. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.